Zopefy is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of all its customers. Our website Zopefy.com offers all links to the Zopefy web interface, iOS and Android mobile application, and other digital mediums. All our web mediums collectively referred to as "Site", are aimed at maintaining the security of any and all data we require from our clients, business partners, and other users. This data includes but is not limited to personal information such as name, contact, purchasing patterns, etc.
We collect the information you enter when you signup/login to our Android/iOS App, website, and other digital platforms. Our policy practices collecting, using, maintaining, protecting that information from misuse.
What do we use your information for?
- To provide personalized and improved services.
- Enables us to show relevant advertisements to you.
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations that we must discharge.
- To generate, analyze, and review reports.
How do we collect the information?
- Information you provide to us - This includes the information submitted when you-
i. Register or log in to your Zopefy account, our unique identifier links itself
ii. Create or update your Zopefy account, which may include your name, email, mobile number, login name and password, address, and GPS location details, etc.
iii. Provide content to us, which may include reviews, the contact information of people you refer to us, and other information you provide on your Zopefy account.
iv. Utilize our services, and we may collect and store information about you for customer support purposes.
vi. Participate in the interactive services offered by Zopefy such as promotions or surveys, social media events, and other interactive programs on any digital media platforms.
- Automatic Data Collection – When you interact with the Zopefy platform, (via Mobile No, email, phone, or other digital platforms), we may maintain a record of the following information-
i. Location information: The location-based (GPS) identifiers help us in finding out the location of the sale of fake products. We may collect your real-time location through GPS and IP address;
ii. Usage and Preference Information: We record your usage patterns, selected preferences, and settings. We may also collect user activity, transactions, and browsing history on Zopefy platforms as well as on third-party platforms;
iii. Device Information: The device's unique identifier is linked to your account. When you use it to access our services, including the hardware models and operating systems on different versions, we collect your device information.
Who has access to your information?
- Partner Manufacturer/Brand: We might share your information only with the manufacturers whose products you have checked out and verified using our Mobile App, web interfaces, or other digital mediums.
- Service Providers: We may share your data with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners to give a better experience to you.
- Legal Purposes: We may share this information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us, only when we are obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and similar events.
- For Internal Use: We aim at providing the best services to our customers, and for the very same, we may use the information you share with us.